Friday, May 21, 2010

Why you are here on this planet at this time?

We only know 4000 - 5000 years of history. Anything prior to this history has been assumed or estimated by many historians, researchers and scholars. In earth science and geological formations, there are many theories and assumptions existed in relation to rocks, minerals, fossils, or plate tectonics, talking about billion years ago. Compared to this vast number of billion years, our history of 4000 - 5000 years is miniscule. Within the life of billion and billion years, according to CIA World Factbook 2009, our life expectancy at birth is 67.2 years for 2005-2010. A life expectancy of 67.2 is miniscule compared to 5000 years of history or to 4.3 billion years. I want to ask you why you are here at this time on this planet. What is your reason to be here at this time?


We have forgotten the fundamental purposes of our existence: living well, loving fully, and dying peacefully. We have forgotten the fundamental means: eat well, excise well, and sleep well. We come into this world with empty hands and go with empty hands. We came from and return to mother earth. We come from nature and go back to nature. However, we have forgotten the fundamental reasons of our existence.


I was like everyone else and became a slave of time. I disciplined my body to meet all the societal expectations and goals by putting more layers over myself. In our compulsion to meet our societal expectations, we become slaves, and as have you, and as has our whole world. The world of slavery! We—our society, our world—created this. We are the one who have created all these things.

After my brain rupture, I healed myself by slowing down and listening to my body and myself. I now want to help others so that they can slow down and listen to their body and later become peaceful and happy. I am here to remind you of the fundamental reasons for our existence. I am here to remind you how miraculous it is that you live on this planet. You are the product of a miracle: out of competing 300-500 million sperms, one was chosen, by one of 6 million eggs that your mother once had, to unite as you being born.

I hope to help you to be happy so that you can be free from being a slave of time. I hope to slow our flight from each other. Through love and respect, we can only make slow down from running away from our hearts. I am here to tell you that you will be safe with one condition ‘Sing for the dead’. Trust the light that guides your safety.

No comments:

Post a Comment