Thursday, May 20, 2010

Healing comes from Gardening

Working in the soil, planting seeds, and connecting to mother earth have given me a chance of reconnecting to memories and lessons from my grandmother and my mother who lived in hope on the land based cultures despite of suffering and despite of ordeal from violence and wars.

My way of gardening requires no short-cut and no free-rides.  Since this is a way of healing, I want to enjoy the fullness of growing something in my own garden starting from the seeds, allowing them to germinate, watching them growing, sending my love and care to the plants to get a good start in their life.  I talk to plants and soil and ask how they are doing.  I greet whenever I can see them.

Mysteriously, gardening provides a universal spiritual energy back to me.  Their life get happy in my garden, where attract more birds, butterfies, and bees. I hear beautiful songs and happy singings from birds and watch my happy plants and flowers.  This makes my life happier and happier with  fullnes and completeness.   Magically, I feel wonderful!  I have never been  happier than this before.  I have created my own utopia in my yard, where I can breathe freely and experience peace and love, and the fifth dimension, which perceives and understands our physical universe into the sense of being whole.  We are one!  We are all connected each other.

These are a happy couple of sesame plants. I was going to separate them to give room to grow. Since they are so cute together, I decided to leave the way they were. They will grow together.

This is my eggplant.  She is so tiny.

These are acorn squash seedlings.  When I harvest them, I will bake them with brown sugar and cinnamon. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment