Monday, May 24, 2010

City Farmer 2010

This is Iris in my front garden.  My neighbors have told me, "What a lovely flower it is."  Thank you, Iris, for living in my front yard.  Thank you for amusing others from your presence in my life.

I live in Albany, NY and have my backyard farm. My friends call me city farmer or earth healer. Having near-death experience has led me inward to reach my inner strengths and inner deeper thoughts through working in the soil, planting seeds, and connecting to the earth. I have created my own utopia in my yard, where I can breathe freely and experience peace and love, and the fifth dimension, which perceives and understands our physical universe into the sense of being whole.



Bleeding Heart--the shape of the flower looks like heart, but something is bleeding--so called Bleeding Heart.  I hope you bleed because of happiness and enjoyment living with me.


Purple sesame. I love you sesame. your are my friend!


Savory: I have not figured out what I will do with you.  Please being patient with me. I am a bit slow.  Thank you for your understanding!

1 comment: