Thursday, May 27, 2010

Gardening=Waiting=Calmness


Last year around March, I planted my white peonies in my garden where has full sun of the lovely sunshine. My expectation was to see the most gorgeous white peonies in my garden.


I waited a whole year to see a flower.  However, there was no flower last year—Nothing.  I was very disappointed.

Through gardening, I have learned being patient and wait with hope. I've worked on soil diligently. I've water them once a while. I've sent my love and care toward my white peony plant with the hope of seeing the most gorgeous white peonies in my garden someday.


About two weeks ago, I saw one bud in my white peony plant. Yesterday, I noticed that one white peony was in full bloom. This was the most gorgeous white peony in my entire life. It contains the natural beauty of elegance and realistic appeal of the stylishness. Graceful! The most gorgeous white peony!
I can say it was worth waiting for one year and two months to see the most gorgeous white peony in my garden.  Yes, it was!
Thank you, one white peony, for coming to my garden!  Please stay as much as you want.  I love you.  I worship you. Be happy!


No comments:

Post a Comment