Monday, May 24, 2010

Saratoga Pumpkin Challenge

Around Halloween in 2009, I travelled to Saratoga, NY. I happened to see Saratoga Pumpkin Challenge. On the top of the hill, children were waiting impatiently in order to push pumpkins. This was to see whose pumpkin reached to the bottom first. There was a prize for the first! The problem was from Pumpkin Challenge organizers, who were not ready at the bottom. Still working on the net. It was very cold, and nobody wanted to wait until organizers completed the net to catch all the Pumpkin. All mothers complained, and all fathers grumbled. Some children were crying, others were shouting. One boy started singing “Hallelujah” and “Come on”.




For me, I just loved being there. Loved watching all those. I loved the energies coming from people. I loved hearing shouting. This is our life! What an wonderful life we have! Everything was so amusing, and I had fun.

I love Saratoga! I like the Ave of Pine, SPAC, Mrs.London....

No comments:

Post a Comment