Friday, May 21, 2010

Why the wandering earthworm cross the street

As I was jogging around my house May 21, 2010, I found an wandering earthworm on the street, swimming sadly and slowly.  He does not seem to know where he is heading.  I stopped and asked, “Why do you cross the street?  Where are you going?  Where is your home?”

Of course, no answers were made from the wandering earthworm.

I have been doing gardening about three years since I had near-death experience. I used to scream at earthworm because I thought that they are discusting and looking like snakes.

Now, not anymore--I became a friend of earthworm, and I love them so much having in my garden. They are very helpful on my soil and plants.  I wish I have more.

I delicatly picked up the wandering earthworm on the street and took it to my home.
Gently, I put the earthworm in my garden and told him, “This is now your house. I hope you are happy here. No more wandering!” 

I sent lots of my smile to the earthworm with respect and love.  Thank you, the wandering earthworm, coming into my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment