Thursday, May 27, 2010

Happy Spinach

Happy Spinach with toasted sesame and dark sesame oil

I planted Spinach seeds early Spring (late Feb. and Mar. 2010) just right after I was able to dig soil to work. I harvested my happy spinach and cooked with the respect toward  my happy spinach.  I would like to share this recipe with you from my garden.

This is the happy spinach in my garden. You are happy, which make me happy and nourish myself with a full of love and peace.  Thank you for being a part of my life! Thank you for giving me a pleasant feeling of my eyes, my body, and my soul!






Happy Spinach Ingredients


1 lb fresh happy spinach with root attached

1 Tbsp dark sesame oil

1 Tbsp toasted sesame seeds

2 cloves of garlic

1 Tbsp soy sauce

Sea Salt to taste

Your hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment