Sunday, May 30, 2010

Happy Fresh Salad from my garden

 I grow my own food after having the near death experience.  Gardening is the gift of  my sickness.  Thank you for giving me a chance to know the different world. Thank you to all veggies and flowers coming into my life!  Thank you!



Happy Fresh Salad Ingredients

1 big handful happy fresh lettuce, torn into bite-sized pieces by hand

1 small handful happy fresh cilantro, torn into bite-sized pieces by hand

1 small handful happy fresh dill, torn into bite-sized pieces by hand

5-7 sesame leaves, torn into bite-sized pieces by hand

2 tablespoons toasted sunflower seeds

1/4 cup toasted walnut pieces

2 tablespoons olive oil

1 tablespoons Soy sauce

1 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds

1/4 tsp. freshly ground black pepper

salt to taste

No comments:

Post a Comment