Thursday, May 27, 2010

My first Strawberry in 2010

You are unique coming into my life!  I love you and thank you for giving me a chance to appreciate you!


This is my first Strawberry. Only one red Strawberry in my garden so far. Before I ate it, I took this picture and would like to share with you virtually. Thank you, my first Strawberry, for being in my life.

I had to wait one year and two months to have this one red Strawberry in my garden. Last year, I had several strawberries in my garden, but wild rabbits ate them all. I got nothing last year. I think that wild rabbits are very selfish who did not leave anything for me.

Healthy and happy looking strawberry plant.  Thank you for coming into my life! Thanks for sharing your jouney with me!


This is my gardening logic:

1. 30 %: I wish I can eat

2. 30 %: I wish others can eat (wild rabbits, birds, squirrels…)

3. 30 %: being as deficiency or natural disasters

4. 10 %: Any unintended consequences



As you can see, I leave something for wild animals. I think I am fair in terms of sharing.  I do not think wild rabbits and squirrels are fair. 

If I have a chance to communicate with them, this is what I would like to tell them, "Don’t be greedy."




No comments:

Post a Comment