Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Happy Kale cooking!





Kale has the most nutritional value--a good dietary source of vitamin C, vitamin A, vitamin K. Kale contains the most vitamin K among all veggies, but fewer calories. Kale has powerful antioxidant properties a good source of calcium and iron to help build strong bones . kale contains indoles, which have been shown to protect against cancers. Kale's vitamin K provents blood clotting and protect the heart....goes on and on.


IMO, besides all nutritional value, Kale is the strongest one to survive, yet easiest one to grow. She also survived severe winter here and became surprisingly soooo sweet and crunch. She taught me her survival tendency--so I survived. She taught me to produce wisdoms and maturity dispite of suffering and severe winter--so I became wise.

I have Happy 'Three Year-Old Kale' sister.
Three Year-Old Kale has been doing amazing job!
I salute Three Year-Old Kale!
I continue to salute her for her survival wisdom and dedication.
Let's LOVE Kale every day!
 
Happy Kale Salad with Nastershum flower

Handful Happy Kale

Nastershum flower

3 Tomatillo

Dressing: One tablespoon soy sauce: 1/2 tablespoon EVOO: 1/2 tablespoon rice vinegar

No comments:

Post a Comment