Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Green Peas (Peace)!

Today, ENJOY my Happy Green Peas(Peace)! from my Happy Garden!
Green Peas are not only having good amounts of vitamins, minerals, dietary fiber and protein, but also bringing "Green Peace' into our life. Using 'HAPPY Green Peas', I made the shape of Heart to you from my HAPPY place.

Have FUN today!
Have LOVE today!
Have JOY today!
Have SMILE today!
Have PEACE today!

...Soon we will be One.


Because that is my dream!

Because that is my grandmother' dream!

Because that is our grandmothers' dream!

Because every day, I gather and filter all the positive energies @ my Happy garden

Because every day, I redistribute to YOU and to the WORLD....

...Soon we will be One.
...Soon we will be at peace.
...Soon we will be No more wars.

I want you to be happy.

From my Happy Garden with my Happy Green Peas!


No comments:

Post a Comment