Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I am neither Black nor White

I am neither Black nor White. I am in between. I consider myself as "your little sister". Black's little sister! White's little sister! I can feel racial bias in both mind and heart along with bitterness, fear, and frustration in both parties. This hurts not only white people and black people, but also our whole world.


Your little sister has a dream of us being Oneness. No more wars...No more violence...No more hatred...Your little sister want us to love and respect each other. Your little sister has a dream of us being in One-Big-Giant-family because all races are ONE across black, brown, yellow, and white. One family!

I Have a question for everybody, but with one condition--DO NOT point your finger at others.
What would YOU do/act today to make your little sister's dream come true?

No comments:

Post a Comment