Tuesday, July 27, 2010

I feel God by simply looking into your eyes

For me in my Happy garden, I thank you to my happy flowers and happy plants. I thank them for sharing their jorney with me. I can feel the Creator by watching flowers, trees, and plant. I can feel God by standing in a river, a forest, and a mountain and looking up to the sky. Or, I can feel God by watching my favorite Moon and... feel her energy. And, I can feel God by simply looking into your eyes. I am happy being in this earth. I want to spread my happiness to YOU so that you can spread to others to multiply.


We don't need the well-edited scriptures of the bible at all to know that we should "love one another". We do not need religion to Experience God's Existence. We do not need Science to prove God's Existence.

No comments:

Post a Comment