Monday, August 2, 2010

I am responsible for Everything!

I am responsible for my 'Rental body'.


I am responsible for my health.

I am responsible for YOUR health.

I am responsible for YOU.

I am responsible for YOU and YOUR family.

I am responsible for the city where we live in.

I am responsible for the nation where our rental body reside in.

I am responsible for our earth.

I am responsible for Gulf oil spill.

I am responsible for the Afghanistan War.

I am responsible for September 11 Attack!

I am responsible for all the wars.

I am responsible for all the violence.

I am responsible for the past.

I am responsible for our children.

I am responsible for future.


Why?


Why am I responsible?

Why am I responsible for YOU?

Why am I responsible for Everything?



Because All we are interconnected and interrelated, like a big spider web.

Because We live in past, present, and future all together.

Because We live all together.

Because We are one-giant-big family.

Because We need each other.

Because Mother earth represent our past because mother earth show what we did

Because Children represent our future because they will show what we do

Because We have destroyed mother earth and produced “global warming”

Because We all are the children of the past

Because We have caused indirectly all the actions in the past

Because We have directly benefited by the past

Because We are responsible for the past only in respects that we need to correct mistakes that were made by the past, our ancestors so that We will not repeat.

Because I am responsible for YOU.

Because I am responsible for YOUR happiness.
I am here to make YOU happy from my Happy garden.



That's why I send Happy flower to you.

That's why I offer Happy cooking to make YOU happy.

That's why I believe Oneness!

Soon, there will be Oneness!

No comments:

Post a Comment