Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We are all children of the Universe!

Happy Morning to you all!
From my happy garden, I have learned many things. The most important thing I learned is the power of the Universe. We need to follow the constant flow of the Universe law (Nature's cycle). We as human are the ones who try to against because of our arrogance. My Happy flowers show how to ...be good n how to love and respect. I have learned to be humbled at my happy flowers!


See the sky!!!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥♥

Feel the four seasons!!!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥♥

Watch the Sun and Moon!!!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥♥

Look into your friend's eye!!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥♥.

Just enjoy all those!!!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥♥

Please try not to limit your life!!!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥♥

We are beautiful!!!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥♥

We need each other!!!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥♥

We are all children of the Universe!!!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment