Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Why I planted Red Okra?

The ultimate and the highest LIFE goal is LOVE and Unity, but there are many paths to reach!


We all need to learn to be open minded to reach the ultimate and the highest LIFE goal~~~LOVE and Unity!!
This is my Okra baby growing in Happy Garden~~~my backyard~~~started from seeds!

She is a new addition for this year~~~I never planted Okra before~~I am very excited about this new family.


I had been wanting to adopt babies before I started gardening!

After gardening, I have changed my mind.

Now, I have decided to adopt a couple of new plants every year because they are my family!



The reason of planting Okra was I had one BAD Okra soup experience~~~long~~~long time ago. So, I stuck up with that slimy, sticky, and BAD Okra soup experience and have biased opinions on Okra, "Okra =BAD". And, I closed all the door to Okra!



Late last year, I was involved in a discussion group about my post on what to plant on gardening. One lady told me she is planning to grow Okra and said how delicious Okra is~~~I told her my BAD Okra soup experience~~~She said I should try yummy and delicious fried Okra~~~ another lady suggest I should try the Awesome Southern-Style Okra Soup.



During our discussion, I was thinking~~~why I should have stuck with one BAD experience and closed all the door to Okra?~~~I should explore and exhaust all possibilities~~~further, I should be open-minded on People, Science, Education, Politics, Life, the Universe, and Everything. This is because we all work together to reach the ultimate and the highest LIFE goal~~~LOVE and Unity!



I just need to enjoy my ride on exploring all the possibilities and and staying open!

Always Enjoy The Ride! Be open minded!

Lessons from growing Okra!

Thank you, Okra!

Thank you, friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment