Friday, June 24, 2011

Ask, who we are?~~~where we came from?

This is one of my favorite photos that I took from HaPPy Garden!


****

We need to think ~~~we need to question!

We need to ask ourselves~~~who we are?~~~where we came from?

...

We need to ask what we are raised to believe!

We need to ask what we are doing to our mother earth!

Is this belief/action good for our mother earth?

Is this belief/action good for our children?

Is this belief/action kind and loving to other beings?

We should Ask: Who Are we now!

****

Once I had a near-death in 2007, I started gardening. During gardening, I dug up the SOIL and dug up the memories and stories of my family and my birth land.

I asked myself, who am I?

During recovery, I call healing process, which is equal to “peeling the onion”! I have searched for underlying causes and looking deeper and deeper to find my true self. Peeling off the onion was a learning process, like a baby learning how to take the first step. I have learned that pain and suffering provide an opportunity for us to find out who we really are. Persistently searching for my soul beneath layers of my personality, I discovered who I was, where I came from, and what I am destined to be.

During healing, I have reconnected to the nature and our mother earth, using back-to-basics and back-to-nature gardening~~~cooking and healing.

To this date, I have had only several brain-related surgeries, and I have only some setbacks. The biggest change in my life after my life being near-death experience and gardening would not take things for granted, which make me appreciate my life more and live every day to the fullest. My healing journey has made me live everyday as if it were my last day. I am different as search for underlying causes and look deeper and deeper to find truth in a logical way. My healing journey has been beautiful. Overall, I feel wonderful!

I have created my own utopia in my home and my yard, where I can breathe freely and experience peace and love.

The change I made is from me~~~inside of me~~~by listening my inner voice and bird’s singing~~~by watching handsome bumble bees and glorious butterflies~~~by becoming the trees and smelling flowers!

I planted the seeds of healing and love and peace in me~~~and in our mother earth!

And now, I offer YOU to plant the seeds of healing and love and peace into our mother earth and make happy garden of the universe.

And now, I am very humbled and richly blessed being a daughter of my mom and a grand-daughter of my grandma.

Thank you for being my grandma! I miss you!

Thank you for being my mom! I miss you!

I never thought I’d become a happy gardener to spread healing and love and peace!

Thank you, Friends!

Thank you, Mother Earth!

Thank you, Universe!

No comments:

Post a Comment