Wednesday, May 11, 2011

You are NOT alone!

I grew up in Korea and came to America to study.

Sixteen years ago, I took an airplane for the first time departing from Korea. The time I started in the English as a second language program and until the day I received my Ph.D. degree, my life went by... so quickly that I do not remember all that filled my days.



Then in 2007, I had a near-death experience, an aneurysm in my brain ruptured.

Since I had many critical setbacks, I felt as if I was very much dead due to being unable to sit or stand more than one hour, which made me confined and frustrated. I could not do my own groceries. I could not do jogging. I could not go to the movie theater.



When I felt that I had NO hope and No life, my backyard welcomed me to start new life~~~new chapter. I became a city gardener in a densely populated residential area.



By working in the soil, planting seeds, and connecting to mother earth, I have become a happy gardener!

I Have Learned to realize that I am the HaPPy!

I Have Learned to Appreciate What I Have in my Life!



And more importantly: I Have Found SOIL! This is the gift of my sickness. Through the SOIL!

My healing journey has been beautiful.

Overall, I feel wonderful!

Now, I do my own groceries with Great Appreciation.

Now, I do jogging with Great Appreciation.

Now, I do gardening with Great Appreciation.

*****************8

I know I am NOT alone!

You are NOT alone!

Look at the flowers~~~each has its own beautiful spirits to Wake Up our Spirits !


They are our friends!

They are our brothers and sisters!

They are our family!

Respect and preserve our family!

No comments:

Post a Comment