Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Humanity In Unity Through Dandelion Spirit!

Humanity In Unity Through Dandelion Spirit


To me~~~Our Grandmothers’ hope of Humanity In Unity residing in Dandelion Spirit.

The word, dandelion came from literally the Teeth of the Lion because of the shape of the dandelion leaves.



Dandelion has a strong spirit to survive and hard to get rid of.

Because Dandelion believes that she is good and carries lots of health benefits toward world.



This is the TIME for us to feel Dandelion Spirit!

This is the TIME for us to listen our grandmothers!

The way Dandelion survive is like the way my grandma survived under the bloody killing and violation!



***********

I am here to share the story of my grandmother! At the age of 13, she witnessed armed people set the fire at her house while her parents were inside still alive. My grandmother was shocked and horrified. After the burning of my grandma’s house, which her brother also witnessed, the Japanese abducted her only brother. No one knew to where and what he was taken; he never came home.

She lost everything ~~~her mother, her father, her only brother, and her house. Later, my grandmother lost lots more through violence and multiple wars, including three more sons and two missing daughters~~~many more beatings~~~manipulating~~~deceiving~~~slaughtering~~~atrocities in the bloody and crying land.

~~~violating human bodies ~~~violating land~~~violating mother earth.

She cried in silence and in the rain, so nobody could notice her crying. But, my grandmother told everything to the Moon~~~ only in the night. She told everything what she felt and what she wanted to do to the Moon.

Only the Moon heard her crying~~~ Only the Moon saw her crying~~~ Only the Moon!

That's the way she saved herself~~~ That's the way she survived~~~ That's the way she saved her remaining children. My grandmother saved my dad so many times from deadly beaten. ~~~from bloody body~~~from being human bullet shield~~~from violating human body~~~through violence and multiple wars~~~

My grandmother did her best to save my dad as a little boy. ~~~My dad was only son remaining of her own~~~who can carry our blood and our family legacy, and she could not afford losing my dad.

My grandmother can't afford losing only son~~~my dad~~~remaining! In order to ease the pain from the beating and restore him to health, my grandmother climbed mountains to find herb roots to simmer to make medicinal healing teas. There were several times, her life was at danger and risk ~~~but, she did everything she could do to save my dad! And that's how I was able to come here....in this planet!

My grandmother told everything to the Moon~~~And to me! She told me everything as far as I remember from a little girl ~~~to the day my grandmother died. ~~~I was 17 years old~~~. Besides all the terrible and bloody stories~~~She told me that "War is our enemy, not human". She had lived with wait and hope! She converted her resentment into compassion!

I stand in solidarity with my grandmother and our grandmothers who have lived in hope through much violence and wars. Standing up all by myself ~~~ I am marching toward No more wars~~~ No more violence.

My grandmother believed in Human Goodness!

Dandelion has our Grandmothers’ spirit on Humanity In Unity.

***********

Like my grandmother and Dandelion Spirit, I also believe in Human Goodness!

I love grandmothers who have lived in hope through much violence and wars.

I love Dandelion!

LOVE grandmothers!

No comments:

Post a Comment