Wednesday, March 9, 2011

My plants are not my property!

My plants are not my property.


That’s why I call them~~~sister plants~~~brother plants.

I also have my own reasons of calling cabbage sisters or turnip brothers.

I consider Leafy vegetables as my sisters because of the way they grow up by mother earth's pushing up energy.


I consider Root vegetables as my brothers because of the way they grow down by father sun's pushing down energy.



I have mutual respect to both non-human and human creatures.

We as all living creatures are one family.



I am preserving my family because My plants are my family!

So as you!



Throughout the history, our biggest human misconception is to own mother earth.

This is all started from human arrogance and human ego.



Since countless innocent souls have suffered and killed under such darkness of human history and treated women and children as no more than property, we need to put our voices together to join in chorus.



We need to go beyond our human arrogance!

We need to go beyond our human ego!

No comments:

Post a Comment