Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Homemade facial toner!

I have been making my own facial toner for the past two years. This is super easy and very relaxing to make.




I use:

1 cup of rain water (In winter, I get the clean snow water in the Mountain Park where I go for snowshoeing. The clean snow water from the Mountain is the best IMO because it is far from the car and air pollution. You can use distilled water)

1/2 cup of chopped fresh Rosemary, Peppermint and Sage leaves (you can use one or more herbs of your choice~~~and if you only have dried herbs, you only use 1/4 cup of dried herbs)

2 teaspoons of Apple Cider Vinegar



1. In a small sauce pot, add water and bring to boil.

2. Turn the heat off and add herbs.

3. Let it steep for 20 -30 minutes.

4. I use a paper coffee filter to strain out herbs and put them in my compost pile.

5. Add vinegar and pour into a clean bottle.

6. Keep it in refrigerator, and I use for about one month.

1 comment: