Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Feed Skin the way you eat!

Feed Skin the way you eat!

After more than one month of hospitalization in both the Critical Care Unit (CCU) and the intensive care unit (ICU) from my brain aneurysm rupture, I came home with many setbacks ~~~ I could not even walk properly, and I could not sit or stand more than one hour.


When I felt I had NO hope~~~NO life ~~~NO tomorrow, my backyard welcomed me to start a new life~~~a new chapter~~~a new-found appreciation for life~~~a new-found connection to our Mother Earth. By working in the soil, planting seeds, and connecting to our Mother Earth, I dug up the soil and asked myself, "Who am I?" and “What have I done to my body?” I sat down in my backyard and asked myself, "What went wrong?” It took about two years to figure out what went wrong. I realized I was the one who did not listen to my body. I was the one who ate all the quick processed and fast foods for convenience because I was too busy to meet other duties.

I, like everyone else, became a slave of time and money~~~selling the hours of my life to pursue material goods. I had followed the crowd to meet all the material desire and all the societal expectations that had influenced by our society~~~our world. I did not realize what I was doing and how I abuse my body and our Mother Earth. I did not realize so many different layers of selfishness and ego on my body and mind and becoming vain until I became an organic gardener after experiencing a near-death.

After two years of my healing jouney, I learned what went wrong and realized I was the one who can make a difference in my life. 

I started eating healthy foods! I started cooking, which means less store bought foods ~~~less processed foods. I started changing things in my life to see what is needed vs. what is wanted in order to regain and maintain good health physically, mentally, spiritually, etc. I started getting rid of all the stress, improper diet. UNHEALTHY & unnecessary habits and just focused on my health. I decided to reduced my sugar intakes and eat fresh vegetables that I grow.

I have decided to feed my skin the way I eat!  Feed Your Skin the way you eat!
I've been trying to be as natural as possible in my life and my skin. I used to have



Here are some tips how to have healthy skin from me!


1. Cut sugar intakes, store bought foods, processed foods as much as possible


2. Grow Aloe Vera at home and use it whenever you can.





3. This is not a juice to drink. This is the rice liquid!  I save the rice liquid after washing rice to cook. I usually wash my rice three times. I discard the first liquid, but save the second and third rice liquid so that I can use either cooking to make soups or wash my face. Just trust me, washing our face with rice liquid is REALLY good one!






4. RAW honey without chemicals and additives. Raw Honey is the best because it contains a variety of healing properties, such as antimicrobial attributes.  I wash my face with RAW honey once a per instead of using commercial chemical cleaners).  I think it is one of the best cleansers!




5. Baking soda. I use for my face cleansing and exfoliating.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to share this great testimony here that I was diagnosing stage IV colon cancer. I was looking for a solution on the internet and miraculously came across Dr. god hands, the powerful herbalist who cures numerous diseases such as thyroid cancer, uterine cancer, fibroid, angiopathy, ataxia, arthritis, amyotrophic lateral sclerosis, brain tumor, fibromyalgia, fluoroquinolone toxicity, head and neck cancer, Hodgkin's lymphoma
    Intestinal cancer, Kidney cancer, Hpv, Lung cancer, Melanoma, Mesothelioma, Multiple myeloma, Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Oral cancer, Ovarian cancer, Sinusitis cancer, Hepatitis A, B/C, Skin cancer, Soft tissue sarcoma, Pancreatic cancer, Spinal cancer, Stomach cancer,Love Spell, Vagina cancer, Vulva cancer,
    Testicular cancer, Tach diseases, Leukemia, Liver cancer, Throat cancer,
    Fibrodysplasia Syndrome Progressive Ossifier Sclerosis, Alzheimer's disease, chronic diarrhea, COPD, Parkinson's disease, Als, infectious Mononucleosis adrenocortical carcinoma. So I contacted him based on the testimonials I am seeing about him on the internet. I was also cured by him. Please contact him today by email as he can help you... doctorgodhands@gmail.com and his herbal medicines will define you as free of any human disease, all thanks to Dr. god hands for his kind help in my life, his mobile number Whatsapp: +2349057214220

    ReplyDelete