Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Let's Make a Difference!

Happy Affirmation: I believe that I can do it!


I believe that YOU and I can do it.

I believe that WE can do it together--heal and protect mother earth!

WE can do it together to make a difference!

WE can do it together for our childen!

...One step at a time!

One day at a time!
 
Let's Make a Difference!


Let's Be the change!



Let's keep practicing and check who can shine more brightly than others!

Let's keep practicing and check who can hold more generously than others!

...Let's keep practicing and check who can smile more beautifully than others!

Let's keep practicing and check who can love more gorgeously than others!

Let's keep practicing and check who can embrace more magnificently than others!

Let's keep practicing and check who can HUG more!

No comments:

Post a Comment