Friday, December 4, 2009

Root (Yang) energy Tea





"Root (Yang) energy Tea contains the roots of ginger, garlic, and scallion. This was one of the healing teas my grandma made for my dad during his beating recovery done by Japanese police. Japanese policemen realized that my dad was too weak to be drafted into the Japanese army to be used in the frontline as human bullet barricades for Japanese soldiers. Instead sending him to the war, they had beaten my dad until near death.  All the terrible atrocities were done in the name of Heavenly Emperor.  My grandma thought that she lost her only son, only son remaining out of the four she delivered. My grandma was crrrrrrrrrying for losing her only son. My grandma was crrrrrrrrrying for her only remaining hope. My grandma was crrrrrrrrrying for her only remaining root of our family, which could carry for the next generations and the next.

While she was crrrrrrrrrying, surprisingly she found that my dad was still breathing, still alive.  She could hear weak breathing.  My dad was still alive. He was in and out of conscious. My dad wasn’t dead.

My dad was breathing—Alive!

My grandma recalled that she thought that she lost my dad--only remaining son she had left. My grandma did everything she could to save my dad.. This was the healing tea to give my dada special power to stand up because ingredients of this Ginger, Scallion root and Garlic Tea are all ‘Yang’ vegetables, which have the tendencies to grow into the soil, going downward, pushed by the sun and therefore help you to ground and warm the body.
Influence by my grandma, this is the tea I drank to be grounded when I discharged from hospital, where I had stayed more than one month in both ciritical ICU and regular ICU.  When I came home, I was very weak-- I could not even walk properly, and I could not sit or stand more than one hour.
I made the Root (Yang) energy Tea for myself and I drank.
This is the tea I drank when I had no hope because some doctors were very skeptical about my prognosis. This is the tea I drank before I turned my backyard into an organic vegetable garden in order to be connected to mother earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment