Thursday, October 14, 2010

Love My Life!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥

By working in the soil, planting seeds, and connecting to mother earth, I discovered who I was, where I came from, and what I am destined to be !!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥




I am not the same person prior to my sickness!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥

I am different as search for underlying causes and look deeper and deeper to find truth in a logical wa...y.

My healing journey has been beautiful !!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥
Overall, I feel wonderful! !!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥

I have created my own utopia in my home and my yard, where I can breathe freely and experience peace and love !!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥

I found happiness and interconnectedness out of misery, setbacks, and pain!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥

I have become a happy gardener!!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥

Love My Life!!!♥♥☆.`❥•♪♫ ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment